AMARI HUA HIN SKINS GOLF WEEK
FROM 24-29 MARCH, 2024
HUA HIN, THAILAND
Amari Hua Hin Skins Golf Week
24-29 March, 2024, Hua Hin, Thailand
*** Register by 31 October 2023 for a THB 5,000 discount per room. Enter HUAHIN2024 when registering. ***
About the Event
Formerly awarded the title of the world’s best golf destination, Hua Hin is home to 3 world-class golf courses including Thailand’s #1 Black Mountain.
Both male & female golfers are invited to register and join us in Hua Hin. It doesn’t matter what handicap you are, if you’re a seasoned golf tournament attendee or have never played in a golf tournament before. So long as you have a golf handicap you’ll be able to compete & enjoy the festivities.
The Amari Hua Hin Skins Golf Week will sell out quickly and is suitable for golfers who enjoy a friendly competition but also wants to relax and be pampered on their golf holiday abroad.
Fantastic Prizes Up for Grabs
Three Tournament Courses
The Amari Hua Hin Skins Golf Week will see you play at three of Hua Hin’s best golf courses with all the trappings of a major professional tournament.
Banyan Golf Club
Opened in October 2008 to worldwide acclaim, Banyan was named Asia’s best new course in 2009. Boasting panoramic ocean and mountain views, pineapple patches, bougainvillea beds and of course, Banyan trees, come into play on this hillside course.
The clubhouse, offers stunning vistas (especially at sunset) of the Burmese Mountains.
Black Mountain Golf Club
The first course in Thailand to be included in the prestigious US Golf Digest list of the Best 100 Courses Outside the United States, 2012. Black Mountain is among the best and most challenging golf courses in Thailand. Thanks to the many natural creeks that run through it and the ‘black rock’ mountainous backdrops throughout, it’s also one of the most beautiful.
Springfield Royal Country Club
The Jack Nicklaus designed Springfield Royal Country Club is rated as one of the best Hua Hin golf courses.
The course at Springfield has been designed to meet the high demands of a recognized championship golf course, and yet it remains an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all standards.
The Amari Hua Hin - Our Host Hotel
The Amari Hua Hin is the ideal choice for tournament participants.
Golfers will enjoy the modern comfort at the Amari Hua Hin. Situated on the Gulf of Thailand, the Hua Hin resort offers top-notch accommodations in a relaxed garden setting.
The rooms are stylishly furnished and offer golfers spacious living areas with modern amenities.
Local markets and beaches are just steps away from the resort, which makes it an excellent choice for anyone on a Hua Hin golf tour. Amari Hua Hin provides a great blend of convenience, cost, and comfort.
Package Pricing for the 2024 Amari Hua Hin Skins Golf Week
Amari Deluxe Room
- Price per golfer, twin sharing = THB 46,400
- Price per golfer, single occupancy = THB 57,500
- Price per non-golfer, twin sharing = THB 28,500
Amari Deluxe Pool View Room
- Price per golfer, twin sharing = THB 47,900
- Price per golfer, single occupancy = THB 60,500
- Price per non-golfer, twin sharing = THB 29,500
Amari Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Price per golfer, twin sharing = THB 50,000
- Price per golfer, single occupancy = THB 64,900
- Price per non-golfer, twin sharing = THB 32,000
Golfer Package includes:
- Five nights’ accommodations in Hua Hin
- Three rounds of championship golf at Banyan Golf Club, Black Mountain, Springfield CC
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome dinner with beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Gala dinner prize presentation with beer, wine and soft drinks
- Nightly 19th hole festivities including beverages & snacks
- One caddie per golfer at each golf course
- Golf carts at each golf course
- Return airport/land transfers complimentary on 23rd, 24th and 29th of March.
- Daily return transfer from hotel to golf courses
- Goodie bag with event Polo and Caddie bib
- Tournament management, organization and daily leader boards
- Daily registration and check-in at courses
- Daily scorecard preparation, caddie & golf cart assignments
- Golf bag valet service between courses and hotel
- On-site support with English speaking staff
- All taxes and service charges
Non-Golfer Package includes:
- Five nights’ accommodations in Hua Hin
- All tournament functions as listed above
- Plus one privately guided sightseeing tours with English speaking guide
The Event Schedule
Sunday 24 March - Arrival & Registration
Monday 25 March
Round 1 @ Springfield Royal Country Club
Tuesday 26 March
Round 2 @ Banyan Golf Club
Wednesday 27 March
Optional Golf & Tours
Thursday 28 March
Round 3 @ Black Mountain Golf Club
Friday 29 March
Our Competition Rules
- Playing as a team of 2, your combined scores are totaled for each hole. The team with the lowest combined net score on each hole wins the allocated prizes. If there is a tie, the prize jackpot rolls over to the next hole with all teams eligible to win. Double Points: 1,000 worth of prizes on every hole!
Vouchers, merchandise and cash are among the hole prizes. The innovative and entertaining Skins presentation is played out on the big screen during the final night dinner. After each round there will be an update of overall team scores
- All events will be conducted in accordance with the rules of golf and such local rules as approved by the tournament committee.
- Each day teams will be mixed ensuring you get to play with new people each day.
- Competitors must have an official handicap (endorsed by your club or authorized handicap golf association).
- The ‘slope handicap system’ will be utilised to calculate player handicaps for the Championship rounds. Under the slope system, the difficulty of the golf course and the tee blocks played from determine a player’s handicap prior to the start of each round. The course handicap will be displayed on your scorecard each round and is calculated as follows:
Handicap Index x Slope Rating (Corresponding Tee) /113.